Chief Executive Officer
Grant Moss founded Adapt IP Ventures in 2011. Throughout his career, he has successfully managed numerous patent sales programs covering a diverse set of industries. In addition to transaction-related engagements, he has valued IP for acquisition, fundraising and litigation-related programs. Most recently, Mr. Moss was a Director at the patent brokerage firm IPinvestments Group. Prior to that, he worked as an Associate at IPAC, LLC and worked with InteCap, Inc. (now part of CRA International) and Sedona Corporation.
Mr. Moss graduated with an MBA from Emory University Goizueta Business School with concentrations in finance and entrepreneurship. He received an undergraduate degree in finance from Georgia State University. He was a founding member of the Emerging Leaders Network (part of Georgia BIO) and is a member of the Licensing Executives Society (LES) and the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG). He is an active participant and award winner in the Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM) and the Turnaround Management Association (TMA).
- Listed in IAM Strategy 300 - The World’s Leading IP Strategists, 2012
- Atlanta's "Power 30 Under 30"
Publications and Presentations:
- Invited Paper and Presentation: “The Market for the Acquisition of University-Derived Royalty Streams.” Submitted to the Association of University Technology Managers. November 2, 2010.
- “Patent Activity in Bankrupt Technology Firms: An Empirical and Case Based Study.” Submitted to the Turnaround Management Association. 2010 Carl Marks Student Paper Competition. June 1, 2010.
- “Major Patent Players and the Roles They Play.” Michael W. McLaughlin and Grant E. Moss. The Corporate IP Institute - Intellectual Property: Importance in Today’s Economy, Georgia State University. November 4, 2009.
MBA, Finance and Entrepreneurship; Emory University Goizueta Business School
B.A. Finance; Georgia State University